Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun in the November Sun

So today me and Laura went out shooting for the day. We got some assignment work done as well as some personal shooting, which was really nice! 

First of all Laura drove us out to this park, I can't remember the name of it, but is was really nice to shoot some landscapes. I got a couple of neat portraits of her too. Here take a look:




Then after we had been shooting there for a few hours, we met up with Lauras friend Rita as Laura was doing a portrait session with her, so I tagged along and got a few shots of my own!
Laura had some crazy ideas of going to a graveyard, which resulted in Rita lying in a grave (I was freaked out and convinced that we are now going to be haunted for it! Laura saw it as 'all for the good of our art' lol). Incidentally, the grave shots actually came out pretty awesome and we left a rose on every grave that we shot by, as respect to the deceist.  
Here are some of the shots I got from our time at the graveyard.


















Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment