Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fashion Fun!

Hello People,

So for an assignment last week, I had to take 40 shots of one subject, in one particular place. The other catch - I had to shoot at just 50mm, so I had to move myself around my subject in order to get my shots, as opposed to zooming in and out! Yay for my shiny new 50mm f/1.8 lens! I could put it to good use for this assignment!

I decided to have some fun with this assignment and do my favourite type of photography - portraiture - so I got Laura all dressed up and chose my Piano room as the place to shoot. I love the natural afternoon lighting that comes through the window into that room so it was perfect! I am so pleased with the shots and think that they are some of my best portraits yet - simple, yet stunning! Of course I couldn't have got such great shots without such a great model! Laura looked gorgeous and thus, so did the shots! Thanks Laura! 

Anyway, let me know what you think of my work... as always, I love to get feedback so I can keep improving!










Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment