Monday, May 17, 2010

Portfolio Frenzy!!

Hello Readers/Viewers, 

So it's been a while since I've had a chance to blog for pleasure! The last few posts have been assignment related! School has been so crazy, but I'm taking a time-out to post some shots from my latest shoots!

Most of my time developing my portfolio has been spent on shooting fashion as that is my Major, but I also have to squeeze in time for some normal portraits!! For school purposes, my portfolio has to be made up of 30 images, 20 of which will be my major - fashion - and 10 will be my other chosen genre - portraiture.

I've pretty much completed the fashion shots for my portfolio, just a couple more final shots needed and so I have the next couple of weeks to put together 10 awesome portraits!

Last week I took some photos of my lovely boyfriend, Liam. Here are some of my faves that I will be selecting from, for my port:




To add to that, today I had a great shoot with the lovely Jessica Kmiec - an awesome Make-up artist that I worked with on a recent Fashion shoot! She's so photogenic and was a joy to photograph! It was a really fun morning and the weather was just gorgeous!
Here are some of my faves of Jessica (and man, there were a tonne of great shots to choose from!):



And finally, I shot some fashion work with Akos, one of the gorgeous models from Swish Productions Modeling Agency in Winnipeg. She needed some black and white images in particular for her book, as did I, so we focused on getting some black and white shots in the studio. After we'd done that, we went outside and took a few colour shots while the weather was so nice! Here are a few of my faves:




So, that's that for now! I have another exciting creative planned with Akos next weekend, and I'm shooting another gorgeous Swish model on Wednesday afternoon, so watch this space for more Fashion updates!
As well as that, more portrait sessions scheduled, so watch this space for more updates on how everything's coming along!

Until next time...

Katy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. love them! especially the black and white ones. wish i learned how to do the watermark like that also. darn, missed those classes! maybe when it's all said and done I can get you to show me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. yeah, the watermarking is pretty simple!! :o)

    ReplyDelete