Saturday, October 3, 2009

Board Assignment #3

So I probably should wait until I have actually put my photo up on the wall for this week's board assignment at school, but I love my picture too much, that I just can't lol.
Plus this is the edited version, whereas, my print is unedited (due to the fact that I think we still can't use edited photos for assignments yet).

I thought I was going to hate this board assignment, because we have to shoot a load of 'framing' shots for Digital Imaging and Im finding it really hard to think of ideas for it, however, for the 'Frame within a frame' theme for this weeks board assignment, I had this idea and went with it... and I'm really happy with the outcome. More happy with this edited version than the unedited print though, but hey ho. You guys can see the better version now on here...




What do you think? Im really happy with it. But maybe I'm just biased towards my own shots! lol! 

...Ciao for now! 

Katy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This photo rocks. I know I told you that already, but I wanted to write it here so the whole world knows this photo gets my stamp of approval. ;)

    ReplyDelete