Friday, October 30, 2009

I Love the Zoo!

Finally shoot week assignments and Exams are OVER! WAHEY!
and in Creative Imaging class we went on a field trip to the Zoo!!
I am always visiting the zoo because entry is super cheap and I never tire of taking photos there! 

So today, despite feeling tired and a bit under the weather (think I'm coming down with a cold or something! grrr!) I had a lot of fun and got some great shots! It was really cold which wasn't so nice, but I managed to get my creative head on and capture some interesting images! Some, not the sort of images I would usually think to take. I definitely feel that my photography is improving and I'm beginning to look at things with more of a creative eye.
 
Here is a slideshow of some of the images I took:



So glad exams are done and I can start to enjoy school again! lol!

Katy
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment