Friday, October 2, 2009

Prettyful Sheldean!

So I'm working on Gabrielle's assignment for Digital Techniques and I'm finding it quite tricky. I chose Portrait's as my theme for the first part and therefore need about 30 portrait shots.
Portraiture is my forte and where I feel comfortable, yet I'm finding I don't have the time, what with working a part time job as well, to set up some decent shots.
So Im finding I'm getting just bog-standard, average shots which Im not happy with.

I took a few shots of some of the girls at school earlier and I got a gorgeous one of Sheldean, so i've been playing around with it in Lightroom and heres the outcome:



I wish we could submit edited pics for the assignment - I HATE my unedited shots! They always look so bland until I've played around with them in Lightroom or Photoshop. 
As for the second part of the assignment, with the subject of Framing - don't even get me started on that! I need another 30 odd images for that part and don't even know where to begin. I think I have about 5 shots so far.
Ugh, oh well, i'm sure i'll pull something together, i'll have to! 

For now, I hope you like my shot of Sheldean - at least I've got something Im happy with! :o) Thank You Sheldean!


Katy

P.S. Have a bunch of shots from the Nygard Fashion shoot I shot which I'm itching to get up on here, but I have to send them off to Nygard to be approved first, which I will be doing very soon! I almost have them ready! So look out for updates on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment