Friday, October 16, 2009

Marvel Beauty Shoot

So a few of us from Prairieview got to shoot some beauty shots for the students of Marvel Beauty school! The hair and makeup was done for some of the students exams (from what I gathered) and we were the lucky ones taking the pics for their portfolios!

I had an awesome time!! It definitely made me even more determined to learn as much as I can, when I can, about fashion and beauty portraiture! The hair and makeup was awesome and I now want to try and arrange shoots like this as much as I can!! 

It was nice to get a little taster of what a shoot like that can be like! I worked hard and really enjoyed it. I wish we could of had a bit more creative control over the shots, but at the end of the day, technically, they were our 'clients' and we had to give the client the shot that THEY wanted! Which we did! And in that respect I am really happy with what I done! and of course there's plenty more time for creative images of my own ideas!

Anyway, here are a few of my shots!  







Katy
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lady in black having a bad hair day? ^_^

    ReplyDelete