Monday, September 14, 2009

A New School, A New Blog!



So, finally I'm a student again...YAY! I've been waiting for this for a while now so I'm really excited to be back at school!

For those of you who are reading that don't already know, I'm at PrairieView School of Photography in Winnipeg, MB, Canada.

The above picture is my shiny new iMac that I get to use at school... yum yum!

Anyways, I will be using this blog to keep everyone posted on my antics throughout the year!
So enjoy, and any comments on my future posts would be great!

Katy
xxx

3 comments:

  1. and so it begins..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. katy its me at the top :O oh my god lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe!! yess coz i love those pics so much! and it makes me feel close to u ;o) hehe!
    missing youuuuuu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete