Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Tribute to my Sister

So I was out and about downtown in the Exchange District earlier today shooting for my Digital Techniques 'Lines'  assignment, and whilst on my way down to Photo Central to pick up my prints for a previous assignment I came across this street:



HARRIET STREET! That (incase the title of this post doesn't give it away), is my sisters name. 
Lol, I got quite excited by this and thought "I HAVE to take a picture for her" haha! 

Anyway, this is just a little update on my downtown adventures whilst shooting assignments lol. More to come soon.

Katy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. im so not excited.. i was expecting a nice, i love my sister, shes awesome, and all it was was a street which im pretty sure i was aware existed but hey... cheers sibs, i know the love is there :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are SO ungrateful sibling!! there I was THINKING OF YOU and posting blogs about it and all I get from you is "im so not excited"...pah! Well thats the last time I blog for you!
    lol
    x

    ReplyDelete