Thursday, September 17, 2009

Surprise Field Trip!!

So today we went on a field trip to Grand Prix! 
The weather was definitely on our side... in fact, I think it was a little bit unbearable how hot it was at times! Never the less, fun times were had! 

Here are some shots I got throughout the day (all straight from the camera, unedited, as I haven't got Lightroom on my new mac yet so can't edit anything at the moment *sad*)


So we got going with some crazy golf! There were clubs and balls flying everywhere, I was scared for my camera, haha, keeping it out of harms way and close by my side at all times!

whilst having fun, we still had to concentrate on "getting those shots" for Ross' assignment! I was getting frustrated with my mind for forgetting all the numbers we were learning in class that morning! 


Aly was having the same trouble as me, getting those shots, for a while. I think we all got the hang of it eventually though! 



we ended up having to get help from Ross (and Tristan and Paolo) on how to get the shots we were after! Things made sense when they explained it all again... for a few moments at least anyway! 

Jonah was supposed to be 'golfing' (as was I), but instead we decided to stop and snap pics of each other lol! 


Sierra, Kate and Sheldean enjoying the fun in the sun!

Laura ready and poised at her camera and tripod... 




Chris looking like a right pro!

and now for the go-karts!!! *Hi Aly* (look, she's waving at my camera lol)


Haha, Sorry Ross, I caught you trying to get your seatbelt on! I think Ross, Tristan and Paolo took us to Grand Prix because they secretly just wanted to go on the go-karts themselves! hehe!

Candice posing, armed with her tripod and Nikon!
Hmm looks like Paolo is pointing his camera at me... I hope I didn't break his lense! Everyone is waiting to get those 'action' shots of the go-karts!





Aly was loving this! I woulda been straight on there, had I not been wearing shoes with a lace and 2 velcro straps - too lazy to take them off and put them on again afterwards! it was toooo hot for all that effort haha!



Sooo, all in all it was a fun day! And really great to finally get to socialize with the rest of the school! Being split into 3 classes, I feel like I only know 1/3 of the school so it was awesome to get to know some of the other guys and gals! 

Can't wait to see what everyone else captured on their cameras... get blogging peeps!

Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment